Sportsbook £40 Money Back
Founded in 1997, UniBet is a bookmaker synonymous with the British betting scene. With over 10 million customers to its name, based in 100 different countries, UniBet offer a detailed sportsbook and entertaining casino site. Operated by UniBet Group Plc, UniBet is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, while also being audited by eCOGRA.
The bookie’s 20+ years of experience is apparent from the outset, with customers being treated to a host of markets and features.
Pros & Cons of UniBet
- 35+ different sports covered
- Unique money back welcome offer
- Live streaming available on desktop and mobile
- Competitive odds
- Cash out only on select markets
- Customer support response times can be slow
Sports Betting Markets – 35+ Sports Markets
UniBet is almost unrivalled in terms of the sheer volume of sports covered. Over 35 were found in total at the time of writing this UniBet review, with this list including everything from football and horse racing to Esports and Bandy. There is a European emphasis at UniBet, however events from around the world are available to bet on. Thousands of pre-match, in-play and outright markets are found daily, with over 85,000 football markets having been available whilst completing this review. Those looking to bet on popular sports from across the pond will also be pleased with the options available to them at UniBet, with American football and basketball markets in particular being extensive. When it comes to outright markets, customers at UniBet can bet on the winner of the Premier League, Ashes Series, Wimbledon and many other major sporting events, as well as promotion/relegation battles and a host of specials.
- Two different Welcome offers
- New well-designed sportsbook
Live Betting at UniBetUp to £40 Money Back + £10 Casino
When it comes to live betting at UniBet, events from the world of football, tennis, basketball, Esports and golf are available daily, along with a host of other sports. Their dedicated in-play page clearly displays all ongoing events, with odds being updated regularly, while markets may be suspended from time to time. Many events come with useful statistics, while live streaming makes it possible for punters to track their picks in many cases. A bet of £1+ or a funded sportsbook account is needed to gain access to streams, which are available on both desktop and mobile. Football, tennis, basketball, snooker and ice hockey are among the most common sports to feature on the UniBet live streaming service.
Betting Odds – Hugely Competitive
UniBet scores highly when it comes to odds too. Odds comparison sites regularly place the bookie at the top end when it comes to prices on sports markets, with their betting margins being hugely appealing. Margins are especially high surrounding basketball and less high-profile football leagues. Good value can be found especially when it comes to backing outsiders, however UniBet does offer any form of best odds guaranteed offers, as found with many other bookies too. Odds at UniBet can be viewed in fractional, decimal and American formats, with the former likely to meet the needs of most punters in the UK.
Bonuses & Promotions
Both new and existing customers are well looked after in terms of promotions at UniBet, with a unique welcome offer being available to those signing up for an account for the first time. A £40 money back bonus on your opening bet is available, along with a £10 casino bonus. In order to qualify, new customers in the UK must place a sports bet worth £1+, at odds of 2/5 or greater. Should your bet win, winnings will be paid out as normal. However, in the event of your first bet losing, your stake will be refunded, up to a maximum of £40. A casino bonus worth £10 will be paid out upon opening deposits being made. Key terms and conditions mean that bets placed on horse racing, greyhounds, trotting and virtual sports markets will not qualify for the money back bonus. Meanwhile, qualifying bets must be placed within 7 days of signing up and the bonus must be wagered 3x before withdrawals can be made.
Meanwhile, a host of ongoing promotions are available to existing customers at UniBet, which help to enhance winnings and limit losses. At the time of writing this UniBet review, the following ongoing promotions were available:
- Price Boosts – Available on selected horse races, price boost and super boost can bring about significantly enhanced winnings. Available once per customer, single bets only will qualify, with a maximum stake of £200 being available.
- In-Play Free Bet Club – Punters can earn a £10 free live bet each week through the UniBet in-play free bet club. Simply opt in and place five or more £10+ bets between Monday and Sunday. Minimum odds of evens must be met, with bets having to be placed on football, tennis, cricket, basketball or darts. Free bets will be credited on Monday by 16:00 GMT.
- Best Odds Guaranteed Horse Racing – Customers can also earn up to £250,000 in daily returns through the UniBet best odds guaranteed offer. Applying to all UK & Irish horse races, BOG is available daily from 8am on race day, meaning that punters will be paid out at the starting price, even if this is greater than the odds at the time of bets having been placed.
- Refer a Friend – Up to £250 in bonuses can also be earned when recommending UniBet to others. A maximum of 5 friends can be referred, with each having to sign up, deposit and meet the bonus requirements in order for a bonus to be received. Bonuses are paid out in £30, £40, £50, £60 and £70 amounts.