Stabæk IF - Odds Ballklubb Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Ahead of the big kick-off between Stabæk IF and Odds Ballklubb in Eliteserien, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Stabæk IF LogoW (0 - 4)D (2 - 2)D (1 - 1)W (0 - 1)L (0 - 3)
Nadderud Stadion
Odds Ballklubb LogoL (2 - 1)L (1 - 3)L (1 - 4)D (1 - 1)L (4 - 3)
14/91X2Visit 22betT&C apply | +18
58/231X2Visit expektT&C apply | +18
20/111X2Visit expektT&C apply | +18
Expert Tip Stabæk IF 14/9 Visit 22betT&C apply | +18

One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Stabæk IF and Odds Ballklubb looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Nadderud Stadion. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Stabæk IF who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!

Pre-match tips and prices at a glance

Three-Way Bet40%Stabæk IF14/9Visit 22betT&C apply | +18Total Goals Over/Under 2.568%Under 2.5 GoalsVisit 888sportT&C apply | +18*Expert Tip40%Stabæk IF14/9Visit 22betT&C apply | +18

Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off

Three-Way Bet40%Home Win31%X29%Away WinBoth Teams To Score Yes/No40%Yes  60%NoCorrect Score15%1-014%0-013%1-1
Goals Over/Under 1.559%Over  41%UnderTotal Goals Over/Under 2.532%Over  68%UnderTotal Goals Over/Under 3.514%Over  86%Under

Best odds for the clash between Stabæk IF and Odds Ballklubb

 ProbabilityStabæk IF40%Draw31%Odds Ballklubb29%888sport Logo10/728/119/5expekt Logo10/758/2320/11Odd last updated: Unibet Logo10/728/119/522bet Logo14/922/926/15betfair Logo13/1023/107/4betsson Logo16/1127/1119/10Odd last updated:

Performance analysis of Stabæk IF and Odds Ballklubb

Stabæk IF FormIn their last match, Stabæk IF 0 - 4 against Strømsgodset IF.During the last 6 month, Stabæk IF have won 2, drawn 2 and lost 1 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off. In their previous 5 matches, The Stabæk IF has scored a total of 8 goals, which works out at an average of 1.6 goals per game.
Odds Ballklubb FormIn their last match, Odds Ballklubb recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on SK Brann.Over the last 6 month, Odds Ballklubb has registered a total of 0 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Odds Ballklubb has drawn 1. In their last 6 matches, Odds Ballklubb have scored a total of 8 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.33 goals per 90 minutes.
Last MeetingsOdds BallklubbStabæk IF04/25/20211-0Odds BallklubbStabæk IF12/06/20205-2Odds BallklubbStabæk IF09/20/20202-0Stabæk IFOdds Ballklubb08/09/20200-1

Expert tip for the Derby match between Stabæk IF and Odds Ballklubb

With these two rivals taking to the field, our expert tip for the match is to bet on Three-Way Bet, which is available at attractive odds of 14/9 from 22bet. Although such matches are often difficult to predict, our experts believe that this has a 40% chance of occurring.Best Tip Stabæk IF14/9Place betT&C apply | +18*
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.
Flag Flag Flag Flag