Odds Ballklubb - Viking FK Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Want to bet on the match Odds Ballklubb vs Viking FK? Beat the bookies with our help! Background information, performance analysis, forecast and betting tip with the best odds for the match Odds Ballklubb vs Viking FK. In-depth analysis with head-to-head comparison and latest performance from football experts. We provide vital stats and valuable tips to help you win as much as possible!

EliteserienSkagerak Arena | Skien
Odds Ballklubb
L(2 - 0)W(1 - 2)D(2 - 2)W(0 - 1)L(1 - 2)
Viking FK
D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(1 - 0)W(1 - 0)L(1 - 5)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Odds BallklubbViking FK

Odds Ballklubb and Viking FK meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Skagerak Arena, with Viking FK form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.

Best betting tips for this Eliteserien match

Three-Way Bet

Viking FK
5/4 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
17/20 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Over 2.5 Goals
17/20 atOdd last updated:

Pre-match statistics and analysis

Viking FK47%Odds Ballklubb31%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-110%1-29%2-27%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 66%No 34%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 66%Under 34%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 44%Under 56%

Best Odds Ballklubb vs Viking FK pre-match odds

Odds Comparison

Odds BallklubbDrawViking FK
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill15/813/511/10
Odd last updated:

Form development of the teams and head-to-head comparison

Last Meetings

  • Odds Ballklubb - Viking FK1-110/07/2023
  • Viking FK - Odds Ballklubb3-205/16/2023
  • Viking FK - Odds Ballklubb1-111/13/2022
  • Odds Ballklubb - Viking FK2-104/18/2022

Odds Ballklubb Form

  • On the previous matchday SK Brann played against Odds Ballklubb 2 - 0.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 10 games. 4 of those matches ended with a win. The won 2 of 5 home matches.
  • The team has scored a total of number of 18 goals in the last 10 month. This is an average of 1.8 goals per match.

Viking FK Form

  • Viking FK played their last match 1 - 1 against Fredrikstad FK.
  • In the past 6 months Viking FK achieved 3 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the record.
  • In the most recent month Viking FK has managed to score 10 goals, which consequently averages 1.11 goals per game.

Odds Ballklubb vs Viking FK: Tip from our football experts

Based on our current stats, we recommend betting on "Over 2.5 Goals" for this match. The last results and performances make us optimistic that we are right with this tip. For this bet you can now use the best odds of 17/20 at bet365. The chance of winning is statistically 66%.

Best Tip: Over 2.5 GoalsBest Odd: 17/20 Place bet