Lillestrøm SK - Odds Ballklubb Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Eliteserien match between Lillestrøm SK and Odds Ballklubb at Åråsen Stadion, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Lillestrøm SK LogoL (1 - 3)L (3 - 1)W (4 - 3)L (2 - 1)D (0 - 0)
Åråsen Stadion
Odds Ballklubb LogoD (1 - 1)D (2 - 2)L (2 - 1)L (1 - 3)L (1 - 4)
8/51X2Visit BETVictorT&C apply | +18*
5/21X2Visit betfairT&C apply | +18
23/101X2Visit bet365T&C apply | +18
Expert Tip Under 2.5 Goals 23/24 Visit 22betT&C apply | +18*

On , Lillestrøm SK and Odds Ballklubb will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Åråsen Stadion. With Odds Ballklubb currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.

Pre-match tips and prices at a glance

Three-Way Bet36%Odds Ballklubb23/10Visit bet365T&C apply | +18*Total Goals Over/Under 2.557%Under 2.5 Goals23/24Visit 22betT&C apply | +18*Expert Tip57%Under 2.5 Goals23/24Visit 22betT&C apply | +18*

Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off

Three-Way Bet36%Home Win28%X36%Away WinBoth Teams To Score Yes/No49%Yes  51%NoCorrect Score13%1-111%1-011%2-0
Goals Over/Under 1.569%Over  31%UnderTotal Goals Over/Under 2.543%Over  57%UnderTotal Goals Over/Under 3.522%Over  78%Under

Standout Lillestrøm SK vs Odds Ballklubb odds

 ProbabilityLillestrøm SK36%Draw28%Odds Ballklubb36%888sport Logo6/527/1041/20Odd last updated: bet365 Logo23/2012/523/10Odd last updated: bet-at-home Logo19/1612/541/20Odd last updated: BETVictor Logo5/45/221/10Odd last updated: betway Logo7/511/52/1Odd last updated: comeon Logo5/428/1121/10Odd last updated: Unibet Logo6/527/1041/20Odd last updated: William Hill Logo5/423/102/1Odd last updated: 22bet Logo4/358/2329/15Odd last updated: intertops Logo23/2040/172/1betfair Logo5/413/521/10Odd last updated: betsson Logo13/1013/521/10
 ProbabilityBoth Teams To Score49%Both Teams No Score51%888sport Logo7/116/5bet365 Logo11/186/5Odd last updated: bet-at-home Logo5/88/7BETVictor Logo4/711/8Odd last updated: betway Logo13/2011/10Odd last updated: comeon Logo9/1311/10Odd last updated: Unibet Logo7/116/5William Hill Logo2/311/10Odd last updated: 22bet Logo17/259/8Odd last updated: betfair Logo3/513/10Odd last updated: betsson Logo31/476/5
 ProbabilityDouble Chance64%Double Chance 1272%Double Chance X264%888sport Logo2/52/717/25bet365 Logo1/33/1031/47Odd last updated: bet-at-home Logo16/472/710/17BETVictor Logo1/31/45/8Odd last updated: betway Logo2/51/34/7Odd last updated: Unibet Logo2/52/717/25William Hill Logo4/112/75/8Odd last updated: 22bet Logo2/53/103/5Odd last updated: intertops Logo16/477/255/8betfair Logo4/113/102/3Odd last updated: betsson Logo3/86/2331/47

Performance analysis of Lillestrøm SK and Odds Ballklubb

Lillestrøm SK FormIn their last match, Lillestrøm SK 1 - 3 against Viking FK.Lillestrøm SK has won 0 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 0 in the process.In their previous 2 matches, The Lillestrøm SK has scored a total of 2 goals, which works out at an average of 1 goals per game.
Odds Ballklubb FormIn their last match, Odds Ballklubb recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on Sarpsborg 08.Odds Ballklubb have recorded 0 win/s, 3 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month. In their last 7 matches, Odds Ballklubb have scored a total of 10 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.43 goals per 90 minutes.
Last MeetingsOdds BallklubbLillestrøm SK08/03/20192-1Lillestrøm SKOdds Ballklubb05/19/20190-3Odds BallklubbLillestrøm SK07/08/20183-1Lillestrøm SKOdds Ballklubb06/10/20180-0

Our expert tip for the clash between Lillestrøm SK and Odds Ballklubb

Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 23/24 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 57% ahead of kick-off. Best Tip Under 2.5 Goals23/24Place betT&C apply | +18*
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.
Flag Flag Flag Flag