Bodø/Glimt - Odds Ballklubb Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our match prediction for the clash between Bodø/Glimt and Odds Ballklubb takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.

EliteserienAspmyra Stadion | Bodø
Bodø/Glimt
W(0 - 3)W(6 - 0)W(1 - 2)D(2 - 2)W(3 - 2)
Odds Ballklubb
W(6 - 1)L(2 - 0)W(2 - 1)W(0 - 1)W(2 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Bodø/GlimtOdds Ballklubb
Goals3.21.9
Corners5.65.6
Fouls11.112
Saves2.71.6

Both Bodø/Glimt and Odds Ballklubb will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Aspmyra Stadion on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Bodø/Glimt who are the favourites to come away with all three points.

Check out the top tips for this Eliteserien tie

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
4/11 atLast updated:
T&C apply | +18*

Three-Way Bet

Bodø/Glimt
1/2 atLast updated:
T&C apply | +18

Expert Tip

Over 3.5 Goals
32/33 atLast updated:
T&C apply | +18*

Pre-match statistics and analysis

Bodø/Glimt53%Odds Ballklubb27%X20%Three-Way Bet
2-18%2-27%3-17%Correct Score
  • Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 92%Under 8%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 79%Under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 60%Under 40%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 75%No 25%

Best odds for the clash between Bodø/Glimt and Odds Ballklubb

Odds Comparison

Bodø/GlimtOdds BallklubbDraw
Probability53%27%20%
888sport1/287/2050/13
Last updated:
bet-at-home9/2023/537/10
Last updated:
bet3654/95/115/4
Last updated:
BETVictor9/2011/219/5
Last updated:
betway1/29/215/4
Last updated:
bwin9/209/215/4
Last updated:
comeon7/1519/481/20
Last updated:
expekt7/1549/1079/20
Last updated:
intertops4/917/418/5
Last updated:
interwetten.com7/155/137/10
Last updated:
pinnacle sports24/4933/765/16
Last updated:
Unibet1/287/2050/13
Last updated:
William Hill4/95/115/4
Last updated:
22bet11/2387/2019/5
Last updated:

Performance analysis of Bodø/Glimt and Odds Ballklubb

Last Meetings

  • Odds Ballklubb - Bodø/Glimt0-407/01/2020
  • Odds Ballklubb - Bodø/Glimt3-108/30/2019
  • Bodø/Glimt - Odds Ballklubb3-006/30/2019
  • Bodø/Glimt - Odds Ballklubb1-108/20/2018

Bodø/Glimt Form

  • Bodø/Glimt recorded a 0 - 3 when they played against Sarpsborg 08 last time around.
  • Bodø/Glimt has won 14 and lost 0 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
  • In their previous 16 matches, The Bodø/Glimt has scored a total of 56 goals, which works out at an average of 3.5 goals per game.

Odds Ballklubb Form

  • The Odds Ballklubb defeated Mjøndalen in their last match by a scoreline of 6 - 1.
  • Odds Ballklubb have recorded 10 win/s, 1 draw/s and 5 loss/es over the last 6 month.
  • In their last 16 matches, Odds Ballklubb have scored a total of 29 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.81 goals per 90 minutes.

Bodø/Glimt vs. Odds Ballklubb expert tip

Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 3.5. This market is available at a price of 32/33 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 60% demonstrating its likelihood.

Best Tip: Over 3.5 GoalsBest Odd: 50/49 Place betT&C apply | +18*