ComeOn! New Customers | Bet £10, Get £10 Free Bet
As one of the newer generation of online bookmakers, having been founded in 2010, ComeOn originally made a name for themselves thanks to their casino and poker offerings. However, their sportsbook has become increasingly popular over recent times, partly thanks to their range of promotions and offers, which are available to both new and existing customers. Their welcome offer see’s customers in with the chance of earning a free £10 bet. For those interested in taking advantage of this offer from ComeOn, let’s take a closer look at some of the most important facts surrounding it.
Key Facts Surrounding the ComeOn Welcome Offer
- New customers are able to earn a free £10 bet, with a qualifying bet of at least £10 at odds of 1.8 or more required.
- Offer expires 14 days after registering at ComeOn.
- Free bets can be used on any sports market at ComeOn.
- Deposits made via an e-wallet do not qualify for this offer from ComeOn.
How to Claim Your ComeOn Free Bet
In order to claim your bonus funds from ComeOn, the following steps must be taken:
- Register a new account with ComeOn via desktop or mobile.
- Place an opening bet of at least £10 on any ComeOn sports market, with odds of 1.8 or greater also required.
- Claim your free £10 free bet within 24 hours.
ComeOn Free Bet Welcome Offer Terms & Conditions
The ComeOn welcome offer is one of the easier promotions to both understand and earn, however there are some important terms and conditions to consider both before and after receiving your bonus funds. Such conditions are in accordance with the rest of the industry and are nothing to be concerned about, however it is important to be up to speeed with them in order to ensure that you do not receive any surprises.
- This promotion is available to new UK customers only.
- The minimum deposit required is £10.
- The maximum amount of free bets available with this promotion is £10.
- To qualify you first need to open an account and deposit £10. You will then need to place a single sportsbook bet of £10 with minimum odds of 1.8 to qualify for a £10 free bet token.
- Within 24 hours of your qualifying bet being accepted you will be offered a £10 free bet token.
- The free bet tokens are valid up to 14 days after registration. After this period if the £10 free bet token has not been redeemed they will become void.
- The free bet tokens must be used within 30 days of receiving your free bet token. After this period if the free bet tokens have not been used they will become void.
- The free bet tokens can be redeemed on a single or multiple bet.
- Qualifying bets which are cashed out will void your free bet token.
Our ComeOn Welcome Offer Rating: Pros and Cons
- Double your opening funds using this offer from ComeOn.
- Customers have 30 days to use their bonus funds.
- No strict wagering requirements surrounding the offer.
ComeOn Welcome Offer Review
ComeOn have undoubtedly introduced one of the simplest welcome offers around, with a lack of wagering requirements meaning that it is likely to appeal to beginners and recreational punters. As well as this, the fact that users have 30 days in which to use their free bet means that the chances of beating the bookmaker off the back of it are increased.
ComeOn Welcome Offer FAQ’s
Is there a ComeOn promo code?
No, there is no promo code required in order to take advantage of this offer from ComeOn, making it all the easier to utilise.
Who can claim the ComeOn free bet?
The ComeOn welcome offer is available to all new customers, however it is restricted to one person per address, email address, mobile phone number or IP address.
Can I use the ComeOn free bet bonus in addition to other offers?
The bonus is available in isolation of other offers, however customers at ComeOn are free to take advantage of ongoing promotions once registered.
Do all deposit methods qualify?
No. Customers making opening deposits through e-wallets will not qualify for this offer.
How long do I have to use my free bet funds?
Free bet funds will expire after 30 days if not used.