Wolverhampton Wanderers - Brighton & Hove Albion Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our betting tips for the match Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion are based on stable analysis, statistical facts and the experience of our football experts. Brillant statistics for the match Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion including a current form curve and a direct comparison of the teams form the basis for specific betting tips from our experts. We have accurate predictions and the best odds – tailor-made for your betting profit!
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||Brighton & Hove Albion|
Wolverhampton Wanderers and Brighton & Hove Albion meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Molineux Stadium, with Brighton & Hove Albion form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 58%Under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 35%Under 65%
Top odds for Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Current form: both teams in comparison
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Wolverhampton Wanderers6-004/29/2023
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Brighton & Hove Albion2-311/05/2022
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Brighton & Hove Albion0-304/30/2022
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Wolverhampton Wanderers0-112/15/2021
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- Manchester United has played against Wolverhampton Wanderers in their last match 1 - 0.
- In the past 6 months, the team won 5 of 16 games. 5 of these were home games and of those duels were lost.
- The team has scored a total of number of 14 goals in the last 16 month. This is an average of 0.88 goals per match.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Brighton & Hove Albion played their last match 4 - 1 against [object Object].
- In the past 6 months Brighton & Hove Albion achieved 9 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the record.
- On average, Brighton & Hove Albion's goal rate in the last month is exactly 2.18 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 37 times about a goal.
Latest expert betting tips for the match Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion: Brighton & Hove Albion +2.5 Goals
For the upcoming match between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Brighton & Hove Albion, our expert tip is to bet on an Handicap -2.5, with offering odds of on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 96%.