Watford FC - Rotherham United FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between Watford FC and Rotherham United FC, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Watford FC||Rotherham United FC|
Both Watford FC and Rotherham United FC will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Vicarage Road on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Watford FC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWatford FC
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 69%Under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 48%No 52%
Standout Watford FC vs Rotherham United FC odds
|Watford FC||Draw||Rotherham United FC|
Comparing the two teams
Watford FC Form
- In their last match, Watford FC 0 - 1 against Cardiff City FC.
- Watford FC has won 7 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 6 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 19 goals in their last 16 matches, The Watford FC averages 1.19 goals per game.
Rotherham United FC Form
- In their last match, Rotherham United FC recorded a 3 - 1 when they took on Coventry City.
- Over the last 6 month, Rotherham United FC has registered a total of 3 wins, while losing 7 matches. As well as this, Rotherham United FC has drawn 4.
- Rotherham United FC average 0.94 goals per 90 minutes over their last 16 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 15 times from such encounters.
Watford FC vs. Rotherham United FC expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 50/49 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 57% ahead of kick-off.