Viking FK - Odds Ballklubb Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Looking for betting odds on Viking FK vs Odds Ballklubb? We provide all stats, odds, predictions and tips for the upcoming clash. Our sports betting editorial team will help you find the perfect betting tip with the best odds! We provide crucial statistics and top analysis for your successful bet!
Viking FK LogoW (1 - 2)D (1 - 1)W (7 - 3)D (1 - 1)W (2 - 0)
SR-Bank Arena
Odds Ballklubb LogoL (0 - 1)W (0 - 1)L (2 - 0)D (0 - 0)D (0 - 0)
17/251X2Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18
14/51X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
3/11X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Both Teams No Score 23/18 Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Odds comparison for the duel between Viking FK and Odds Ballklubb

 ProbabilityViking FK68%Draw21%Odds Ballklubb11%888sport Logo17/253/115/4bet365 Logo5/816/517/4Odd last updated: Unibet Logo17/253/115/4William Hill Logo11/2016/515/4Odd last updated:
 ProbabilityBoth Teams To Score38%Both Teams No Score62%888sport Logo3/523/18bet365 Logo2/311/10Odd last updated: Unibet Logo3/523/18William Hill Logo7/1021/20Odd last updated:
 ProbabilityDouble Chance89%Double Chance 1279%Double Chance X232%888sport Logo1/51/46/5bet365 Logo1/61/45/4Odd last updated: Unibet Logo1/51/46/5William Hill Logo3/202/95/4Odd last updated:
 ProbabilityOver 2.5 Goals46%Under 2.5 Goals54%888sport Logo11/184/3bet365 Logo5/85/4Odd last updated: Unibet Logo11/184/3William Hill Logo2/311/10Odd last updated:

Form development of the teams and head-to-head comparison

Viking FK FormOn the previous matchday Sandefjord BK played against Viking FK 1 - 2.In the last 6 months, the team has played 6 games. 3 of those matches ended with a win. The won 2 of 5 home matches.In the last month the team has scored a total of 13 goals. That's an average of 2.17 goals per game.
Odds Ballklubb FormOdds Ballklubb played Lillestrøm SK in their last match 0 - 1.In the past 6 months Odds Ballklubb achieved 2 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the record.In the most recent month Odds Ballklubb has managed to score 3 goals, which consequently averages 0.43 goals per game.
Last MeetingsViking FKOdds Ballklubb11/13/20221-1Odds BallklubbViking FK04/18/20222-1Viking FKOdds Ballklubb12/05/20213-1Odds BallklubbViking FK07/17/20213-2

Viking FK vs Odds Ballklubb: Tip from our football experts

Based on our current stats, we recommend betting on "Both Teams No Score" for this match. The last results and performances make us optimistic that we are right with this tip. For this bet you can now use the best odds of 23/18 at 888sport. The chance of winning is statistically 62%.Best Tip Both Teams No Score23/18Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.