US Sassuolo - AS Roma Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We evaluate relevant statistics and the current form of both teams and give you an informed US Sassuolo and AS Roma Betting Tip. The expertise of our sports betting editors will help you find the best odds and win your bet! This exclusive betting tip with the best odds for the match US Sassuolo vs AS Roma contains statistics, analysis and an informed prediction for the match outcome.
Performance of the last 10 matches
Both US Sassuolo and AS Roma will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the MAPEI Stadium - Città del Tricolore (Reggio Emilia) on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is AS Roma who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Three-Way BetAS Roma
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipAS Roma
Statistics and game analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
US Sassuolo vs AS Roma: The most attractive odds ahead kick-off
Current form: both teams in comparison
- AS Roma - US Sassuolo3-403/12/2023
- US Sassuolo - AS Roma1-111/09/2022
- US Sassuolo - AS Roma2-202/13/2022
- AS Roma - US Sassuolo2-109/12/2021
US Sassuolo Form
- Empoli FC has played against US Sassuolo in their last match 3 - 4.
- In the last 6 months, the team has played 14 games. 4 of those matches ended with a win. The won 1 of 5 home matches.
- The team has scored a total of number of 21 goals in the last 14 month. This is an average of 1.5 goals per match.
AS Roma Form
- AS Roma played Udinese Calcio in their last match 3 - 1.
- In the past 6 months AS Roma achieved 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the record.
- In the most recent month AS Roma has managed to score 25 goals, which consequently averages 1.92 goals per game.
Free betting tip for the top match between AS Roma and AS Roma
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Three-Way Bet. This market is available at a price of 1/1 from William Hill, with a probability rating of 48% demonstrating its likelihood.