UD Las Palmas - Real Sociedad Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Find key dates, the best odds and a specific UD Las Palmas vs Real Sociedad betting tip here. Both teams in a direct comparison and precise betting suggestions from our editorial team - so that you beat the bookmakers. Our experts provide statistics, analysis and an valuable prediction for the outcome of the match.

LaLigaEstadio Gran Canaria | Las Palmas, Gran Canaria
UD Las Palmas
(1 - 0)(1 - 1)
Real Sociedad
(1 - 1)(1 - 1)(2 - 1)(1 - 0)(1 - 2)

UD Las PalmasReal Sociedad

UD Las Palmas and Real Sociedad are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Estadio Gran Canaria. Real Sociedad have been one of the standout teams in LaLiga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.

Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off

Three-Way Bet

Real Sociedad

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Under 2.5 Goals

Double Chance

Pre-match statistics and analysis

Real Sociedad39%X33%UD Las Palmas28%Three-Way Bet
0-017%0-117%1-113%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 35%No 65%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 27%Under 73%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 11%Under 89%

Top odds for UD Las Palmas vs Real Sociedad

Real SociedadUD Las PalmasDraw
William Hill1/13/111/5

Direct comparison of the two teams

UD Las Palmas Form

  • CF Valencia has played against UD Las Palmas in their last match 1 - 0.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 2 games. of those matches ended with a win. The won of 1 home matches.
  • In the last month the team has scored a total of 1 goals. That's an average of 0.5 goals per game.

Real Sociedad Form

  • Real Sociedad played their last match 1 - 1 against Celta de Vigo.
  • In the past 6 months Real Sociedad achieved 7 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the record.
  • In the most recent month Real Sociedad has managed to score 19 goals, which consequently averages 1.12 goals per game.

UD Las Palmas vs Real Sociedad: Tip from our football experts

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): away win. For this bet, use the top odds of 50/49 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 39%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 61%.

Best Tip: Double ChanceBest Odd: 4/5Place bet