Udinese Calcio - SSC Napoli Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Read now our expert tip with current performance analysis and with the best odds for the match Udinese Calcio vs SSC Napoli. The betting tip is supplemented by statistical facts and the direct comparison of both teams. Our betting tips for the match Udinese Calcio vs SSC Napoli are based on statistical analysis, probability calculation and the experience of our football experts. A well-founded betting tip with the best odds!
Udinese Calcio LogoL (1 - 0)W (3 - 0)L (3 - 0)D (2 - 2)L (3 - 0)
Dacia Arena
SSC Napoli LogoD (1 - 1)W (0 - 1)D (0 - 0)W (1 - 2)L (0 - 4)
5/91X2Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18
19/51X2Visit Unibet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
57/201X2Visit Unibet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Double Chance 10/7 Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Top odds for the Seria A match Udinese Calcio vs SSC Napoli

 ProbabilitySSC Napoli48%Udinese Calcio27%Draw25%888sport Logo5/921/43/1Odd last updated: bet365 Logo11/2011/23/1Odd last updated: Unibet Logo5/921/43/1Odd last updated: William Hill Logo11/205/13/1Odd last updated:

Performance analysis of both teams in comparison

Udinese Calcio FormOn the previous matchday US Lecce played against Udinese Calcio 1 - 0.In the last 6 months, the team has played 20 games. 4 of those matches ended with a win. The won 2 of 4 home matches.The team has scored a total of number of 22 goals in the last 20 month. This is an average of 1.1 goals per match.
SSC Napoli FormSSC Napoli played US Salernitana 1919 in their last match 1 - 1.In the past 6 months SSC Napoli achieved 15 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the record.In the most recent month SSC Napoli has managed to score 38 goals, which consequently averages 1.9 goals per game.
Last MeetingsSSC NapoliUdinese Calcio11/12/20223-2SSC NapoliUdinese Calcio03/19/20222-1Udinese CalcioSSC Napoli09/20/20210-4SSC NapoliUdinese Calcio05/11/20215-1

Betting tip for Udinese Calcio vs SSC Napoli: Exclusive prediction

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): away win. For this bet, use the top odds of 5/9 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 48%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 52%.Best Tip Double Chance10/7Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.