Udinese Calcio - Lazio Roma Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Background info, performance development, prediction and betting tips with the highest betting odds for the match Udinese Calcio vs Lazio Roma. Detailed analysis with head-to-head comparison from our football experts. If you want to bet on the match Udinese Calcio vs Lazio Roma, our experts will help you beat the bookies! We provide detailed statistics and valuable tips for a successful bet!
Udinese Calcio LogoL (2 - 0)W (2 - 0)D (1 - 1)L (1 - 0)W (3 - 0)
Dacia Arena
Lazio Roma LogoD (2 - 2)L (2 - 0)W (2 - 0)L (3 - 1)L (0 - 1)
27/101X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
23/101X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
19/201X2Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Double Chance 7/8 Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Top odds for the Seria A match Udinese Calcio vs Lazio Roma

 ProbabilityUdinese Calcio34%Draw28%Lazio Roma38%888sport Logo59/205/219/20bet365 Logo3/15/210/11Odd last updated: Unibet Logo59/205/219/20William Hill Logo3/15/210/11Odd last updated:
 ProbabilityBoth Teams To Score47%Both Teams No Score53%888sport Logo17/2010/11bet365 Logo4/519/20Odd last updated: Unibet Logo17/2010/11William Hill Logo17/2017/20Odd last updated:
 ProbabilityDouble Chance62%Double Chance 1272%Double Chance X266%888sport Logo7/83/106/23bet365 Logo5/62/72/9Odd last updated: Unibet Logo7/83/106/23William Hill Logo17/202/72/9Odd last updated:
 ProbabilityOver 2.5 Goals40%Under 2.5 Goals60%888sport Logo50/499/11bet365 Logo1/14/5Odd last updated: Unibet Logo50/499/11William Hill Logo10/114/5Odd last updated:

Direct comparison (h2h) of Udinese Calcio and Lazio Roma

Udinese Calcio FormOn the previous matchday AC Fiorentina played against Udinese Calcio 2 - 0.In the past 6 months, the team won 5 of 20 games. 5 of these were home games and of those duels were lost.In the last month the team has scored a total of 21 goals. That's an average of 1.05 goals per game.
Lazio Roma FormLazio Roma played US Lecce in their last match 2 - 2.In the past 6 months Lazio Roma achieved 10 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the record.In the most recent month Lazio Roma has managed to score 28 goals, which consequently averages 1.4 goals per game.
Last MeetingsLazio RomaUdinese Calcio10/16/20220-0Udinese CalcioLazio Roma02/20/20221-1Lazio RomaUdinese Calcio01/18/20221-0Lazio RomaUdinese Calcio12/02/20214-4

Udinese Calcio vs Lazio Roma: Tip from our football experts

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): away win. For this bet, use the top odds of 19/20 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 38%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 62%.Best Tip Double Chance7/8Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.