Twente Enschede - sc Heerenveen Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Most important stats, the highest betting odds and an accurate prediction for the match Twente Enschede vs sc Heerenveen. The teams' current form, head-to-head comparison and real expert tips - free for our readers. We have background information, a head-to-head comparison, a straight forecast and a promising betting tip with the best odds for the Eredivisie match Twente Enschede vs sc Heerenveen.

EredivisieDe Grolsch Veste | Enschede
Twente Enschede
(1 - 0)(1 - 0)(3 - 1)(0 - 2)(3 - 1)
sc Heerenveen
(0 - 3)(6 - 1)(3 - 2)(1 - 3)(0 - 2)

Twente Enschedesc Heerenveen

Both Twente Enschede and sc Heerenveen will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the De Grolsch Veste on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Twente Enschede who are the favourites to come away with all three points.

Best betting tips for this Eredivisie match

Three-Way Bet

Twente Enschede

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals

Double Chance X2

Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off

Twente Enschede53%sc Heerenveen26%X21%Three-Way Bet
1-19%2-19%3-17%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 66%No 34%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 68%Under 32%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 46%Under 54%

Current odds for Twente Enschede vs sc Heerenveen

Twente EnschedeDrawsc Heerenveen
William Hill3/109/215/2

Team statistics: the last results in comparison

Last Meetings

  • sc Heerenveen - Twente Enschede1-206/01/2023
  • Twente Enschede - sc Heerenveen3-303/04/2023
  • sc Heerenveen - Twente Enschede2-109/18/2022
  • Twente Enschede - sc Heerenveen2-001/15/2022

Twente Enschede Form

  • Vitesse Arnhem has played against Twente Enschede in their last match 1 - 0.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 14 games. 11 of those matches ended with a win. The won 5 of 5 home matches.
  • In the last month the team has scored a total of 37 goals. That's an average of 2.64 goals per game.

sc Heerenveen Form

  • sc Heerenveen played their last match 0 - 3 against SBV Excelsior.
  • In the last 6 Months, sc Heerenveen has won a total of number of 5 matches and took 5 losses. Add to that 2 draws.
  • In the most recent month sc Heerenveen has managed to score 22 goals, which consequently averages 1.57 goals per game.

Betting tip for Twente Enschede vs sc Heerenveen: Exclusive prediction

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 6/17 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 53%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 47%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 40/17Place bet