Tromsø IL - Odds Ballklubb Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Looking for betting odds on Tromsø IL vs Odds Ballklubb? We provide all stats, odds, predictions and tips for the upcoming clash. Our sports betting editorial team will help you find the perfect betting tip with the best odds! We provide crucial statistics and top analysis for your successful bet!
Tromsø IL LogoW (0 - 1)D (1 - 1)D (0 - 0)W (1 - 0)D (2 - 2)
Romssa Arena (Tromsø)
Odds Ballklubb LogoL (2 - 0)D (0 - 0)D (0 - 0)W (2 - 0)D (0 - 0)
5/41X2Visit bet365#ad | T&C's apply | +18
2/11X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
12/51X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Both Teams No Score 50/49 Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Top odds for the Eliteserien match Tromsø IL vs Odds Ballklubb

 ProbabilityTromsø IL44%Odds Ballklubb22%Draw34%888sport Logo16/139/412/5bet365 Logo5/49/423/10Unibet Logo16/139/412/5William Hill Logo23/2021/109/4Odd last updated:
 ProbabilityBoth Teams To Score29%Both Teams No Score71%888sport Logo19/2550/49bet365 Logo3/41/1Unibet Logo19/2550/49William Hill Logo4/510/11Odd last updated:
 ProbabilityDouble Chance78%Double Chance 1266%Double Chance X256%888sport Logo4/111/317/25bet365 Logo1/31/35/8Unibet Logo4/111/317/25William Hill Logo1/33/105/8Odd last updated:
 ProbabilityOver 2.5 Goals22%Under 2.5 Goals78%888sport Logo48/499/11bet365 Logo1/14/5Unibet Logo48/499/11William Hill Logo1/18/11Odd last updated:

Performance analysis of both teams in comparison

Tromsø IL FormStrømsgodset IF has played against Tromsø IL in their last match 0 - 1.In the past 6 months, the team won 3 of 6 games. 5 of these were home games and of those duels were lost.In the last month the team has scored a total of 7 goals. That's an average of 1.17 goals per game.
Odds Ballklubb FormOdds Ballklubb played Bodø/Glimt in their last match 2 - 0.In the last 6 Months, Odds Ballklubb has won a total of number of 2 matches and took 2 losses. Add to that 4 draws.On average, Odds Ballklubb's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.14 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 8 times about a goal.
Last MeetingsTromsø ILOdds Ballklubb10/15/20223-2Odds BallklubbTromsø IL04/03/20222-0Tromsø ILOdds Ballklubb10/27/20212-0Odds BallklubbTromsø IL06/24/20213-0

Tromsø IL vs Odds Ballklubb: Tip from our football experts

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 5/4 at bet365. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 44%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Both Teams No Score. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 71%.Best Tip Both Teams No Score50/49Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.