Sydney FC - Western United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

An up-to-date analysis of the teams' form and statistical data are the foundation for our Sydney FC vs Western United Betting Tip. For this, we provide a head-to-head comparison and the most attractive odds for the A-League game. If you want to bet on Sydney FC vs Western United, our experts will help you beat the bookies! We provide detailed statistics and valuable tips for a successful bet!
Sydney FC LogoL (0 - 4)L (1 - 0)W (1 - 0)L (3 - 2)D (1 - 1)
Allianz Stadium (Sydney)
Western United LogoL (1 - 0)W (1 - 2)W (2 - 1)W (1 - 3)L (0 - 3)
4/51X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
14/51X2Visit Unibet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
18/51X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Double Chance X2 11/10 Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Best Sydney FC vs Western United pre-match odds

 ProbabilitySydney FC37%Draw26%Western United37%888sport Logo10/1329/1067/20Odd last updated: bet365 Logo7/1016/57/2Odd last updated: Unibet Logo10/1329/1067/20Odd last updated: William Hill Logo2/314/518/5Odd last updated:

Both clubs in head to head comparison

Sydney FC FormWestern Sydney Wanderers has played against Sydney FC in their last match 0 - 4.In the past months, the team won of games. of these were home games and of those duels were lost.The team has scored a total of number of goals in the last month. This is an average of goals per match.
Western United FormWestern United played their last match 1 - 0 against Brisbane Roar. In the past months Western United achieved wins, draws and losses in the record.In the most recent month Western United has managed to score goals, which consequently averages goals per game.
Last MeetingsWestern UnitedSydney FC01/21/20231-0Western UnitedSydney FC10/16/20221-3Sydney FCWestern United03/19/20223-0Western UnitedSydney FC02/23/20221-0

Free betting tip for the top match between Western United and Western United

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): away win. For this bet, use the top odds of 18/5 at William Hill. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 37%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 63%.Best Tip Double Chance X211/10Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.