Swansea City AFC - Watford FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between Swansea City AFC and Watford FC, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Swansea City AFC||Watford FC|
Swansea City AFC and Watford FC meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Liberty Stadion, with Swansea City AFC home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSwansea City AFC
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 57%Under 43%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 30%Under 70%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 13%Under 87%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 38%No 62%
Best odds for the clash between Swansea City AFC and Watford FC
|Swansea City AFC||Draw||Watford FC|
Comparing the two teams
- Watford FC - Swansea City AFC2-109/24/2019
Swansea City AFC Form
- In their last match, Swansea City AFC 0 - 0 against Reading FC.
- During the last 6 month, Swansea City AFC have won 16, drawn 8 and lost 0 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 39 goals in their last 30 matches, The Swans averages 1.3 goals per game.
Watford FC Form
- The Watford FC defeated Norwich City FC in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 0.
- Watford FC have recorded 10 win/s, 7 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 21 matches, Watford FC have scored a total of 24 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.14 goals per 90 minutes.
Swansea City AFC vs. Watford FC expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 4/5 from William Hill, with a probability rating of 62% ahead of kick-off.