Swansea City AFC - Bristol City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Most important stats, the highest betting odds and an accurate prediction for the match Swansea City AFC vs Bristol City. The teams' current form, head-to-head comparison and real expert tips - free for our readers. We have background information, a head-to-head comparison, a straight forecast and a promising betting tip with the best odds for the Championship match Swans vs Robins.
Swansea City AFC LogoL (2 - 1)L (1 - 3)L (1 - 0)D (1 - 1)L (1 - 3)
Liberty Stadion
Bristol City LogoL (1 - 0)W (2 - 0)D (0 - 0)L (2 - 0)W (1 - 0)
11/101X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
9/41X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
5/21X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Double Chance X2 3/4 Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Swansea City AFC vs Bristol City - this is the match on at . The match will be played as part of the 38. matchday of Championship at the Liberty Stadion kicked off in Swansea. Current analysis and head-to-head suggest a home win. The probability a home win is 42%.

The most valuable bets and tips before kick-off

Three-Way Bet42%Swansea City AFC11/10Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18Total Goals Over/Under 2.552%Under 2.5 Goals13/16Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18Expert Tip58%Double Chance X23/4Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Latest expert prediction with statistical analysis

Three-Way Bet42%Home Win26%X32%Away WinBoth Teams To Score Yes/No53%Yes  47%NoCorrect Score12%1-110%1-09%2-1
Total Goals Over/Under 2.548%Over  52%UnderTotal Goals Over/Under 3.526%Over  74%Under

Odds comparison for the duel between Swansea City AFC and Bristol City

 ProbabilitySwansea City AFC42%Draw26%Bristol City32%888sport Logo11/1012/527/10Odd last updated: bet365 Logo21/2023/1013/5Odd last updated: Unibet Logo11/1012/527/10Odd last updated: William Hill Logo11/109/45/2Odd last updated:

Both clubs in head to head comparison

Swansea City AFC FormOn the previous matchday Millwall FC played against Swansea City AFC 2 - 1.In the past 6 months, the team won 8 of 27 games. 5 of these were home games and 3 of those duels were lost.In the last month the team has scored a total of 39 goals. That's an average of 1.44 goals per game.
Bristol City FormBristol City played their last match 1 - 0 against Luton Town. In the past 6 months Bristol City achieved 8 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the record.On average, Bristol City's goal rate in the last month is exactly 0.96 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 26 times about a goal.
Last MeetingsSwansea City AFCBristol City01/17/20231-2Bristol CitySwansea City AFC01/08/20231-1Bristol CitySwansea City AFC10/29/20221-1Swansea City AFCBristol City02/13/20223-1

Betting tip from our experts for the match Swansea City AFC vs Bristol City

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 11/10 at William Hill. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 42%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 58%.Best Tip Double Chance X23/4Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.