Stoke City - Middlesbrough FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Stoke City and Middlesbrough FC in Championship, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Stoke City||Middlesbrough FC|
On , Stoke City and Middlesbrough FC will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Britannia Stadion. With Stoke City currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetStoke City
Expert TipStoke City
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 69%Under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Best odds for the clash between Stoke City and Middlesbrough FC
|Stoke City||Draw||Middlesbrough FC|
Stoke City and Middlesbrough FC performance statistics
- Stoke City - Middlesbrough FC0-206/27/2020
- Middlesbrough FC - Stoke City2-112/20/2019
- Middlesbrough FC - Stoke City1-004/19/2019
- Stoke City - Middlesbrough FC0-011/03/2018
Stoke City Form
- In their last match, Stoke City 0 - 1 against Wycombe Wanderers.
- During the last 6 month, Stoke City have won 11, drawn 6 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 24 matches, The Potters has scored a total of 35 goals, which works out at an average of 1.46 goals per game.
Middlesbrough FC Form
- In their last match, Middlesbrough FC recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on Swansea City AFC.
- Over the last 6 month, Middlesbrough FC has registered a total of 10 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Middlesbrough FC has drawn 6.
- Middlesbrough FC average 1.13 goals per 90 minutes over their last 24 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 27 times from such encounters.
Stoke City vs. Middlesbrough FC expert tip
For the upcoming match between Stoke City and Middlesbrough FC, our expert tip is to bet on an Three-Way Bet, with 22bet offering odds of 37/22 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 42%.