Stoke City - Middlesbrough FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between Stoke City and Middlesbrough FC, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Stoke City||Middlesbrough FC|
Both Stoke City and Middlesbrough FC will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Britannia Stadion on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Stoke City who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetStoke City
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Standout Stoke City vs Middlesbrough FC odds
|Stoke City||Middlesbrough FC||Draw|
Stoke City and Middlesbrough FC performance statistics
- Middlesbrough FC - Stoke City2-112/20/2019
- Middlesbrough FC - Stoke City1-004/19/2019
- Stoke City - Middlesbrough FC0-011/03/2018
Stoke City Form
- Stoke City recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against Reading FC last time around.
- Stoke City has won 6 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- In their previous 13 matches, The Potters has scored a total of 22 goals, which works out at an average of 1.69 goals per game.
Middlesbrough FC Form
- The Boro defeated Swansea City AFC in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 3.
- Over the last 6 month, Middlesbrough FC has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Middlesbrough FC has drawn 5.
- In their last 13 matches, Middlesbrough FC have scored a total of 13 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1 goals per 90 minutes.
Stoke City vs. Middlesbrough FC expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 74/49 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 51% ahead of kick-off.