Stade Brestois - Clermont Foot Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

An up-to-date analysis of the teams' form and statistical data are the foundation for our Stade Brestois vs Clermont Foot Betting Tip. For this, we provide a head-to-head comparison and the most attractive odds for the Ligue 1 game. If you want to bet on Stade Brestois vs Clermont Foot, our experts will help you beat the bookies! We provide detailed statistics and valuable tips for a successful bet!
Stade Brestois LogoW (1 - 0)L (2 - 1)W (2 - 0)D (0 - 0)W (1 - 0)
Stade Francis-Le Blé
Clermont Foot LogoW (2 - 1)D (1 - 1)W (1 - 0)W (1 - 2)W (2 - 1)
21/201X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
5/21X2Visit Unibet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
5/21X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Double Chance X2 15/19 Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Current odds for Stade Brestois vs Clermont Foot

 ProbabilityStade Brestois36%Draw29%Clermont Foot35%888sport Logo21/2027/1113/5Odd last updated: bet365 Logo21/2013/513/5Odd last updated: Unibet Logo21/2027/1113/5Odd last updated: William Hill Logo21/2012/513/5Odd last updated:

Form development of the teams and head-to-head comparison

Stade Brestois FormAJ Auxerre has played against Stade Brestois in their last match 1 - 0.In the past 6 months, the team won 6 of 20 games. 5 of these were home games and 1 of those duels were lost.In the last month the team has scored a total of 23 goals. That's an average of 1.15 goals per game.
Clermont Foot FormClermont Foot played Olympique Lyonnais in their last match 2 - 1.In the past 6 months Clermont Foot achieved 10 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the record.In the most recent month Clermont Foot has managed to score 20 goals, which consequently averages 1 goals per game.
Last MeetingsClermont FootStade Brestois10/23/20221-3Stade BrestoisClermont Foot05/01/20222-0Clermont FootStade Brestois09/19/20211-1

Latest expert betting tips for the match Stade Brestois vs Clermont Foot: Double Chance X2

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 21/20 at William Hill. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 36%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 64%.Best Tip Double Chance X215/19Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.