In Eliteserien there is a particularly heated match on the 1 matchday. Because Stabæk IF vs Odds Ballklubb is a derby with great explosiveness. On , the arch-rivals will meet at the Nadderud Stadion in Bærum - and fans of both teams are already fired up. Kickoff is at . A famous football adage said that derbies follow their own rules. But our analyses are more reliable - and they show a probability of 51% for a home win.
Current odds of the most valuable tips for the match
Three-Way Bet51%Stabæk IF13/11Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18Total Goals Over/Under 2.558%Over 2.5 Goals7/8Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18Expert Tip51%Stabæk IF13/11Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Valuable betting tip based on statistics and facts
Three-Way Bet51%Home Win23%X26%Away WinBoth Teams To Score Yes/No58%Yes 42%NoCorrect Score11%1-110%0-110%2-1
Total Goals Over/Under 2.558%Over 42%UnderTotal Goals Over/Under 3.535%Over 65%Under
Best Stabæk IF vs Odds Ballklubb pre-match odds
ProbabilityStabæk IF51%Draw23%Odds Ballklubb26%13/1112/540/17Odd last updated: 21/2013/512/5Odd last updated: 13/1112/540/17Odd last updated: 21/209/49/4Odd last updated:
Direct comparison (h2h) of Stabæk IF and Odds Ballklubb
Stabæk IF FormOdds Ballklubb has played against Stabæk IF in their last match 3 - 1.In the past months, the team won of games. of these were home games and of those duels were lost.In the last month the team has scored a total of goals. That's an average of goals per game.
Odds Ballklubb FormOdds Ballklubb played their last match 1 - 1 against Viking FK. In the past months Odds Ballklubb achieved wins, draws and losses in the record.On average, Odds Ballklubb's goal rate in the last month is exactly goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer times about a goal.
Last MeetingsOdds BallklubbStabæk IF12/12/20213-1Stabæk IFOdds Ballklubb05/19/20212-2Odds BallklubbStabæk IF04/25/20211-0Odds BallklubbStabæk IF12/06/20205-2
Expert tip for the Derby match between Stabæk IF and Odds BallklubbBacking the Three-Way Bet market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an "Stabæk IF" which is available at odds of 13/11 with 888sport ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 51% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis. Best Tip Stabæk IF13/11Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.