Sporting Braga - Sporting Farense Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Sporting Braga and Sporting Farense in Premeira Liga , check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sporting Braga||Sporting Farense|
On , Sporting Braga and Sporting Farense will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Estádio Municipal de Braga. With Sporting Braga currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Check out the top tips for this Premeira Liga tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSporting Braga
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
Best odds for the clash between Sporting Braga and Sporting Farense
|Sporting Braga||Draw||Sporting Farense|
Sporting Braga and Sporting Farense performance statistics
- Sporting Braga - Sporting Farense2-009/12/2020
Sporting Braga Form
- In their last match, Sporting Braga 2 - 3 against Benfica Lisbon.
- Sporting Braga has won 9 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
- In their previous 17 matches, The Sporting Braga has scored a total of 32 goals, which works out at an average of 1.88 goals per game.
Sporting Farense Form
- The Sporting Farense defeated Boavista FC in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 1.
- Sporting Farense have recorded 1 win/s, 2 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 7 matches, Sporting Farense have scored a total of 9 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.29 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Sporting Braga and Sporting Farense
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 5/6 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 62% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 80%.