Sporting Braga - Boavista FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Want to bet on the upcoming derby Sporting Braga vs Boavista FC? An up-to-date performance analysis of the teams and statistical surveys form the basis for our Sporting Braga vs Boavista FC Betting Tip. We provide a sound analysis with head-to-head comparison the best odds for the nail-biting derby.
|Sporting Braga||Boavista FC|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Sporting Braga and Boavista FC looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Estádio Municipal de Braga. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Boavista FC who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Check out the top tips for this Primeira Liga tie
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 71%No 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 51%Under 49%
Odds comparison for the duel between Sporting Braga and Boavista FC
Current form: both teams in comparison
- Boavista FC - Sporting Braga1-105/20/2023
- Sporting Braga - Boavista FC1-001/14/2023
- Boavista FC - Sporting Braga1-103/05/2022
- Boavista FC - Sporting Braga5-112/16/2021
Sporting Braga Form
- On the previous matchday Sporting Farense played against Sporting Braga 3 - 1.
- In the last 6 months, the team has played 14 games. 9 of those matches ended with a win. The won 3 of 5 home matches.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 31 goals. That's an average of 2.21 goals per game.
Boavista FC Form
- Boavista FC played their last match 4 - 1 against Grupo D. De Chaves.
- In the past 6 months Boavista FC achieved 8 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the record.
- On average, Boavista FC's goal rate in the last month is exactly 2.07 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 29 times about a goal.
Betting tip from our football experts for the derby between Boavista FC and Boavista FC
Backing the Double Chance market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an "Double Chance X2" which is available at odds of 17/10 with William Hill ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 66% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.