Spezia Calcio - Lazio Roma Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Serie A match between Spezia Calcio and Lazio Roma at Stadio Alberto Picco, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Spezia Calcio||Lazio Roma|
Spezia Calcio and Lazio Roma meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Stadio Alberto Picco, with Lazio Roma form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Check out the top tips for this Serie A tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLazio Roma
Expert TipDouble Chance
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 82%Under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 60%Under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
Best odds for the clash between Spezia Calcio and Lazio Roma
|Spezia Calcio||Draw||Lazio Roma|
Spezia Calcio and Lazio Roma performance statistics
Spezia Calcio Form
- In their last match, Spezia Calcio 2 - 2 against Cagliari Calcio.
- Spezia Calcio has won 2 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- In their previous 9 matches, The Spezia Calcio has scored a total of 13 goals, which works out at an average of 1.44 goals per game.
Lazio Roma Form
- The Lazio Roma defeated Udinese Calcio in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 3.
- Lazio Roma have recorded 9 win/s, 3 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 21 matches, Lazio Roma have scored a total of 33 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.57 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Spezia Calcio and Lazio Roma
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Double Chance, which can be found at odds of 4/3 from Unibet. The probability for this market is at 56% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 76%.