Southampton FC - Manchester City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Southampton FC and Manchester City in Premier League, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Southampton FC||Manchester City|
On , Southampton FC and Manchester City will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the St Mary's Stadium. With Manchester City currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester City
Expert TipDouble Chance
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 84%Under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 64%Under 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 42%Under 58%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%
Best odds for the tie between Southampton FC and Manchester City
|Southampton FC||Draw||Manchester City|
Southampton FC and Manchester City performance statistics
- Southampton FC - Manchester City1-007/05/2020
- Manchester City - Southampton FC2-111/02/2019
- Manchester City - Southampton FC3-110/29/2019
- Southampton FC - Manchester City1-312/30/2018
Southampton FC Form
- Southampton FC recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against Arsenal London last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Southampton FC have won 11, drawn 6 and lost 1 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 38 goals in their last 21 matches, The Saints averages 1.81 goals per game.
Manchester City Form
- In their last match, Manchester City recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on West Bromwich Albion.
- Over the last 6 month, Manchester City has registered a total of 12 wins, while losing 1 matches. As well as this, Manchester City has drawn 5.
- In their last 21 matches, Manchester City have scored a total of 49 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.33 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Southampton FC and Manchester City
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Double Chance, which can be found at odds of 37/20 from comeon. The probability for this market is at 56% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 77%.