Sligo Rovers FC - Shelbourne Dublin FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

We evaluate relevant statistics and the current form of both teams and give you an informed Sligo Rovers FC and Shelbourne Dublin FC Betting Tip. The expertise of our sports betting editors will help you find the best odds and win your bet! This exclusive betting tip with the best odds for the match Sligo Rovers FC vs Shelbourne Dublin FC contains statistics, analysis and an informed prediction for the match outcome.
Sligo Rovers FC LogoL (0 - 1)W (0 - 1)L (2 - 1)W (3 - 1)D (1 - 1)
The Showgrounds
Shelbourne Dublin FC LogoW (1 - 0)D (1 - 1)W (2 - 1)D (1 - 1)D (2 - 2)
6/51X2Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18
19/101X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
27/101X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Double Chance X2 7/10 Visit bet365#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Odds comparison for the duel between Sligo Rovers FC and Shelbourne Dublin FC

 ProbabilitySligo Rovers FC36%Draw29%Shelbourne Dublin FC35%888sport Logo6/59/514/5bet365 Logo11/102/113/5Unibet Logo6/59/514/5William Hill Logo23/2015/85/2Odd last updated:
 ProbabilityBoth Teams To Score45%Both Teams No Score55%888sport Logo11/102/3bet365 Logo11/102/3Unibet Logo11/102/3William Hill Logo11/102/3Odd last updated:
 ProbabilityDouble Chance65%Double Chance 1271%Double Chance X264%888sport Logo3/133/811/18bet365 Logo2/74/117/10Unibet Logo3/133/811/18William Hill Logo1/44/1111/17Odd last updated:
 ProbabilityOver 2.5 Goals38%Under 2.5 Goals62%888sport Logo8/54/9bet365 Logo8/511/23Unibet Logo8/54/9William Hill Logo3/21/2Odd last updated:

Form development of the teams and head-to-head comparison

Sligo Rovers FC FormOn the previous matchday Dundalk FC played against Sligo Rovers FC 0 - 1.In the past 6 months, the team won 5 of 14 games. 5 of these were home games and 2 of those duels were lost.The team has scored a total of number of 18 goals in the last 14 month. This is an average of 1.29 goals per match.
Shelbourne Dublin FC FormShelbourne Dublin FC played UC Dublin AFC in their last match 1 - 0.In the last 6 Months, Shelbourne Dublin FC has won a total of number of 5 matches and took 1 losses. Add to that 5 draws.On average, Shelbourne Dublin FC's goal rate in the last month is exactly 0.93 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 13 times about a goal.
Last MeetingsShelbourne Dublin FCSligo Rovers FC04/10/20232-1Shelbourne Dublin FCSligo Rovers FC09/09/20220-2Sligo Rovers FCShelbourne Dublin FC07/02/20223-1Shelbourne Dublin FCSligo Rovers FC05/06/20222-1

Sligo Rovers FC vs Shelbourne Dublin FC: Tip from our football experts

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 6/5 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 36%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 64%.Best Tip Double Chance X27/10Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.