Sheffield Wednesday - Millwall FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our football experts provide background facts, analysis and a valuable prediction for the match Sheffield Wednesday vs Millwall FC. Our betting tip for the match Sheffield Wednesday vs Millwall FC is based on statistical analysis, probability calculation and on experience of our football experts. Free betting tip with the best odds for the match!

ChampionshipHillsborough | Sheffield
Sheffield Wednesday
L(1 - 0)W(2 - 0)L(3 - 0)L(1 - 0)D(0 - 0)
Millwall FC
L(0 - 1)D(2 - 2)L(1 - 2)D(1 - 1)D(2 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Sheffield WednesdayMillwall FC

On , Sheffield Wednesday and Millwall FC will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Hillsborough. With Millwall FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.

Best betting tips for this Championship match

Three-Way Bet

Millwall FC
19/10 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Under 2.5 Goals
4/7 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Both Teams No Score
4/5 atOdd last updated:

Pre-match statistics and analysis

Millwall FC40%X31%Sheffield Wednesday29%Three-Way Bet
0-115%0-014%1-113%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 32%Under 68%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 14%Under 86%

Current odds for Sheffield Wednesday vs Millwall FC

Odds Comparison

Sheffield WednesdayDrawMillwall FC
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill3/221/109/5
Odd last updated:

Team statistics: the last results in comparison

Last Meetings

  • Millwall FC - Sheffield Wednesday4-102/06/2021
  • Sheffield Wednesday - Millwall FC0-011/07/2020

Sheffield Wednesday Form

  • Bristol City has played against Sheffield Wednesday in their last match 1 - 0.
  • In the past 6 months, the team won 1 of 15 games. 5 of these were home games and 2 of those duels were lost.
  • In the last month the team has scored a total of 7 goals. That's an average of 0.47 goals per game.

Millwall FC Form

  • Millwall FC played their last match 0 - 1 against Southampton FC.
  • In the last 6 Months, Millwall FC has won a total of number of 4 matches and took 4 losses. Add to that 4 draws.
  • On average, Millwall FC's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 15 times about a goal.

Betting tip from our experts for the match Sheffield Wednesday vs Millwall FC

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): away win. For this bet, use the top odds of 19/10 at Parimatch. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 40%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Both Teams No Score. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 60%.

Best Tip: Both Teams No ScoreBest Odd: 4/5 Place bet