Sheffield Wednesday - Middlesbrough FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read now our expert tip with current performance analysis and with the best odds for the match Sheffield Wednesday vs Middlesbrough FC. The betting tip is supplemented by statistical facts and the direct comparison of both teams. Our betting tips for the match Sheffield Wednesday vs Middlesbrough FC are based on statistical analysis, probability calculation and the experience of our football experts. A well-founded betting tip with the best odds!
|Sheffield Wednesday||Middlesbrough FC|
Both Sheffield Wednesday and Middlesbrough FC will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Hillsborough on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Middlesbrough FC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
Sheffield Wednesday vs Middlesbrough FC: The most attractive odds ahead kick-off
Performance analysis of both teams in comparison
- Middlesbrough FC - Sheffield Wednesday3-104/24/2021
- Sheffield Wednesday - Middlesbrough FC2-112/29/2020
Sheffield Wednesday Form
- Ipswich Town FC has played against Sheffield Wednesday in their last match 0 - 1.
- In the past 6 months, the team won of 6 games. 5 of these were home games and 3 of those duels were lost.
- The team has scored a total of number of 4 goals in the last 6 month. This is an average of 0.67 goals per match.
Middlesbrough FC Form
- Middlesbrough FC played their last match 2 - 1 against Blackburn Rovers FC.
- In the past 6 months Middlesbrough FC achieved 2 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the record.
- On average, Middlesbrough FC's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.19 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 19 times about a goal.
Betting tip for Sheffield Wednesday vs Middlesbrough FC: Exclusive prediction
The bookmakers and experts do not expect great football in this match, but rather a tough and competitive game. This is no surprise, because this is a typical relegation battle. After careful analysis of all data and statistics, we recommend a bet on "Sheffield Wednesday" with odds of 27/11 at 888sport. The pure mathematical probability of winning this bet is %.