sc Heerenveen - FC Emmen Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

We provide all the key predictions, stats, betting odds and tips for the upcoming Eredivisie match between sc Heerenveen and FC Emmen. Read our betting tip for the statistical background information with the best odds for the match sc Heerenveen vs FC Emmen. The betting tip is supplemented by an in-depth analysis with the direct comparison of both teams and current performance analysis. The advice of our professional betting experts increases your chances of winning!
sc Heerenveen LogoL (4 - 0)W (2 - 1)D (1 - 1)W (0 - 2)L (2 - 4)
Abe Lenstra Stadion
FC Emmen LogoL (3 - 1)D (0 - 0)W (1 - 2)L (0 - 2)W (2 - 0)
5/71X2Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18
5/21X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
7/21X2Visit Unibet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Double Chance X2 11/10 Visit bet365#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Current odds for sc Heerenveen vs FC Emmen

 Probabilitysc Heerenveen38%Draw25%FC Emmen37%888sport Logo5/727/104/1Odd last updated: bet365 Logo7/1013/59/2Odd last updated: Unibet Logo5/727/104/1Odd last updated: William Hill Logo7/1011/415/4Odd last updated:

Last matches of both teams

sc Heerenveen FormOn the previous matchday Sparta Rotterdam played against sc Heerenveen 4 - 0.In the past months, the team won of games. of these were home games and of those duels were lost.In the last month the team has scored a total of goals. That's an average of goals per game.
FC Emmen FormFC Emmen played Ajax Amsterdam in their last match 3 - 1.In the past months FC Emmen achieved wins, draws and losses in the record.In the most recent month FC Emmen has managed to score goals, which consequently averages goals per game.
Last MeetingsFC Emmensc Heerenveen10/02/20220-0FC Emmensc Heerenveen05/13/20213-1sc HeerenveenFC Emmen10/24/20204-0

Free betting tip for the top match between FC Emmen and FC Emmen

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 5/7 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 38%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 62%.Best Tip Double Chance X211/10Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.