sc Heerenveen - Ajax Amsterdam Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Latest betting tips with best odds for the match sc Heerenveen vs Ajax Amsterdam. Our editors have stats, analysis and a free prediction. Our football experts provide stats, analysis and an fact-based prediction for the Eredivisie match sc Heerenveen - Ajax Amsterdam. Exclusive betting tip with the best odds for the match!

EredivisieAbe Lenstra Stadion | Heerenveen, Province Frisia
sc Heerenveen
D(3 - 3)D(2 - 2)L(3 - 0)D(2 - 2)L(1 - 2)
Ajax Amsterdam
D(1 - 1)W(2 - 4)W(4 - 1)W(2 - 3)D(2 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

sc HeerenveenAjax Amsterdam

On , sc Heerenveen and Ajax Amsterdam will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Abe Lenstra Stadion. With Ajax Amsterdam currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.

Check out the top tips for this Eredivisie tie

Three-Way Bet

Ajax Amsterdam
20/27 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
4/9 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Over 3.5 Goals
11/10 atOdd last updated:

Pre-match statistics and analysis

Ajax Amsterdam43%sc Heerenveen36%X21%Three-Way Bet
1-28%2-17%2-27%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 75%No 25%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 76%Under 24%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 57%Under 43%

sc Heerenveen vs Ajax Amsterdam: The most attractive odds ahead kick-off

Odds Comparison

sc HeerenveenDrawAjax Amsterdam
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill13/516/58/11
Odd last updated:

Team statistics: the last results in comparison

Last Meetings

  • Ajax Amsterdam - sc Heerenveen4-111/05/2023
  • sc Heerenveen - Ajax Amsterdam2-403/12/2023
  • Ajax Amsterdam - sc Heerenveen5-009/10/2022
  • Ajax Amsterdam - sc Heerenveen5-005/11/2022

sc Heerenveen Form

  • Fortuna Sittard has played against sc Heerenveen in their last match 3 - 3.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 20 games. 6 of those matches ended with a win. The won 2 of 4 home matches.
  • The team has scored a total of number of 31 goals in the last 20 month. This is an average of 1.55 goals per match.

Ajax Amsterdam Form

  • Ajax Amsterdam played PSV Eindhoven in their last match 1 - 1.
  • In the last 6 Months, Ajax Amsterdam has won a total of number of 10 matches and took losses. Add to that 3 draws.
  • In the most recent month Ajax Amsterdam has managed to score 47 goals, which consequently averages 2.35 goals per game.

sc Heerenveen vs Ajax Amsterdam: Tip from our football experts

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): away win. For this bet, use the top odds of 20/27 at Luckster. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 43%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Over 3.5 Goals. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 57%.

Best Tip: Over 3.5 GoalsBest Odd: 29/25Place bet