RCD Mallorca - Athletic Bilbao Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our football experts provide background facts, analysis and a valuable prediction for the match RCD Mallorca vs Athletic Bilbao. Our betting tip for the match RCD Mallorca vs Athletic Bilbao is based on statistical analysis, probability calculation and on experience of our football experts. Free betting tip with the best odds for the match!
RCD Mallorca LogoL (3 - 1)W (3 - 1)W (0 - 1)D (3 - 3)D (0 - 0)
Iberostar Stadium
Athletic Bilbao LogoL (0 - 1)W (1 - 2)W (2 - 0)W (1 - 2)D (0 - 0)
27/101X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
43/201X2Visit Unibet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
13/81X2Visit bet365#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Double Chance 11/18 Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Clear the stage for the 32. matchday of LaLiga! RCD Mallorca will face Athletic Bilbao in a home match on - and the spectators in the can look forward to an attractive match. The ball will roll from . The standings and the performances of the past weeks speak quite clearly for an away win. Our editors calculate a probability of 38 % for this.

Current odds of the most valuable tips for the match

Three-Way Bet38%Athletic Bilbao13/8Visit bet365#ad | T&C's apply | +18Total Goals Over/Under 2.565%Under 2.5 Goals2/5Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18Expert Tip62%Double Chance11/18Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Valuable betting tip based on statistics and facts

Three-Way Bet32%Home Win30%X38%Away WinBoth Teams To Score Yes/No42%Yes  58%NoCorrect Score13%0-113%1-112%1-0
Total Goals Over/Under 2.535%Over  65%UnderTotal Goals Over/Under 3.516%Over  84%Under

Odds comparison for the duel between RCD Mallorca and Athletic Bilbao

 ProbabilityRCD Mallorca32%Draw30%Athletic Bilbao38%888sport Logo28/112/111/8Odd last updated: bet365 Logo11/59/513/8Odd last updated: Unibet Logo28/112/111/8Odd last updated: William Hill Logo9/419/1016/11Odd last updated:

The latest results and performance in detail

RCD Mallorca FormOn the previous matchday Atlético Madrid played against RCD Mallorca 3 - 1.In the last months, the team has played games. of those matches ended with a win. The won of home matches.In the last month the team has scored a total of goals. That's an average of goals per game.
Athletic Bilbao FormAthletic Bilbao played their last match 0 - 1 against FC Sevilla. In the last Months, Athletic Bilbao has won a total of number of matches and took losses. Add to that draws.In the most recent month Athletic Bilbao has managed to score goals, which consequently averages goals per game.
Last MeetingsAthletic BilbaoRCD Mallorca08/15/20220-0RCD MallorcaAthletic Bilbao02/14/20223-2Athletic BilbaoRCD Mallorca09/11/20212-0Athletic BilbaoRCD Mallorca06/27/20203-1

Latest expert betting tips for the match RCD Mallorca vs Athletic Bilbao: Double Chance

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): away win. For this bet, use the top odds of 13/8 at bet365. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 38%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 62%.Best Tip Double Chance11/18Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.