RB Leipzig - SC Freiburg Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Bundesliga match between RB Leipzig and SC Freiburg, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|RB Leipzig||SC Freiburg|
RB Leipzig and SC Freiburg meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Red Bull Arena, with RB Leipzig home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Check out the top tips for this Bundesliga tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetRB Leipzig
Expert TipSC Freiburg +1.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
Best odds for the clash between RB Leipzig and SC Freiburg
|RB Leipzig||Draw||SC Freiburg|
RB Leipzig and SC Freiburg performance statistics
- RB Leipzig - SC Freiburg1-105/16/2020
- SC Freiburg - RB Leipzig2-110/26/2019
- RB Leipzig - SC Freiburg2-104/27/2019
- SC Freiburg - RB Leipzig3-012/08/2018
RB Leipzig Form
- RB Leipzig recorded a 1 - 0 when they played against Borussia M'gladbach last time around.
- RB Leipzig has won 8 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- In their previous 15 matches, The RB Leipzig has scored a total of 31 goals, which works out at an average of 2.07 goals per game.
SC Freiburg Form
- In their last match, SC Freiburg recorded a 2 - 4 when they took on Bayer Leverkusen.
- Over the last 6 month, SC Freiburg has registered a total of 4 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, SC Freiburg has drawn 6.
- In their last 15 matches, SC Freiburg have scored a total of 22 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.47 goals per 90 minutes.
RB Leipzig vs. SC Freiburg expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Handicap - 1.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 13/16 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 64% ahead of kick-off.