Queens Park Rangers - Stoke City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Queens Park Rangers and Stoke City takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Queens Park Rangers||Stoke City|
On , Queens Park Rangers and Stoke City will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Loftus Road. With Stoke City currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetStoke City
Expert TipStoke City
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 67%Under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 20%Under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 46%No 54%
Standout Queens Park Rangers vs Stoke City odds
|Queens Park Rangers||Draw||Stoke City|
Queens Park Rangers and Stoke City performance statistics
- Queens Park Rangers - Stoke City4-202/15/2020
- Stoke City - Queens Park Rangers1-208/03/2019
- Queens Park Rangers - Stoke City0-003/09/2019
- Stoke City - Queens Park Rangers2-211/24/2018
Queens Park Rangers Form
- Queens Park Rangers recorded a 0 - 1 when they played against Reading FC last time around.
- Queens Park Rangers has won 6 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 8 in the process.
- In their previous 27 matches, The Hoops has scored a total of 27 goals, which works out at an average of 1 goals per game.
Stoke City Form
- The Potters defeated Derby County FC in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 0.
- Stoke City have recorded 12 win/s, 7 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 27 matches, Stoke City have scored a total of 37 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.37 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Queens Park Rangers and Stoke City
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Three-Way Bet, which can be found at odds of 11/5 from betway. The probability for this market is at 43% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 72%.