Paços de Ferreira - FC Porto Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Paços de Ferreira and FC Porto takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Paços de Ferreira||FC Porto|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Paços de Ferreira and FC Porto looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Estádio da Mata Real. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is FC Porto who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Porto
Expert TipDouble Chance
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Best odds for the clash between Paços de Ferreira and FC Porto
|Paços de Ferreira||Draw||FC Porto|
Performance analysis of Paços de Ferreira and FC Porto
- FC Porto - Paços de Ferreira2-012/02/2019
- Paços de Ferreira - FC Porto1-003/11/2018
- Paços de Ferreira - FC Porto2-312/30/2017
- FC Porto - Paços de Ferreira6-110/21/2017
Paços de Ferreira Form
- In their last match, Paços de Ferreira 1 - 3 against CD Tondela.
- During the last 6 month, Paços de Ferreira have won 6, drawn 2 and lost 5 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 14 matches, The Paços de Ferreira has scored a total of 16 goals, which works out at an average of 1.14 goals per game.
FC Porto Form
- In their last match, FC Porto recorded a 4 - 0 when they took on Boavista FC.
- FC Porto have recorded 10 win/s, 2 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 14 matches, FC Porto have scored a total of 28 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2 goals per 90 minutes.
Expert tip for the Derby match between Paços de Ferreira and FC Porto
Backing the Double Chance market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an outcome which is available at odds of 39/20 with Unibet ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 58% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.