Nottingham Forest - Brighton & Hove Albion Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
An up-to-date analysis of the teams' form and statistical data are the foundation for our Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion Betting Tip. For this, we provide a head-to-head comparison and the most attractive odds for the Premier League game. If you want to bet on Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion, our experts will help you beat the bookies! We provide detailed statistics and valuable tips for a successful bet!
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Nottingham Forest||Brighton & Hove Albion|
On , Nottingham Forest and Brighton & Hove Albion will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the City Ground. With Brighton & Hove Albion currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Three-Way BetBrighton & Hove Albion
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipBrighton & Hove Albion
Statistics and game analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
Top odds for Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Direct comparison of the two teams
- Nottingham Forest - Brighton & Hove Albion3-104/26/2023
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Nottingham Forest0-010/18/2022
Nottingham Forest Form
- West Ham United has played against Nottingham Forest in their last match 3 - 2.
- In the past 6 months, the team won 4 of 14 games. 4 of these were home games and of those duels were lost.
- The team has scored a total of number of 16 goals in the last 14 month. This is an average of 1.14 goals per match.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Brighton & Hove Albion played Sheffield United in their last match 1 - 1.
- In the past 6 months Brighton & Hove Albion achieved 6 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the record.
- On average, Brighton & Hove Albion's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.94 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 31 times about a goal.
Betting tip for Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion: Exclusive prediction
After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): away win. For this bet, use the top odds of 5/4 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 48%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Brighton & Hove Albion. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 48%.