New York City FC - D.C. United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

We evaluate relevant statistics and the current form of both teams and give you an informed New York City FC and D.C. United Betting Tip. The expertise of our sports betting editors will help you find the best odds and win your bet! This exclusive betting tip with the best odds for the match New York City FC vs D.C. United contains statistics, analysis and an informed prediction for the match outcome.
New York City FC LogoW (1 - 0)D (1 - 1)L (2 - 0)W (1 - 2)W (2 - 1)
Yankee Stadium
D.C. United LogoD (1 - 1)L (2 - 0)W (3 - 2)L (2 - 5)L (1 - 0)
11/171X2Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18
3/11X2Visit Unibet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
4/11X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Double Chance X2 23/18 Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18

New York City FC vs D.C. United: The most attractive odds ahead kick-off

 ProbabilityNew York City FC49%Draw25%D.C. United26%888sport Logo11/173/119/5Odd last updated: bet365 Logo5/83/117/4Odd last updated: Unibet Logo11/173/119/5Odd last updated: William Hill Logo3/514/59/2Odd last updated:

Direct comparison of the two teams

New York City FC FormOn the previous matchday Inter Miami CF played against New York City FC 1 - 0.In the last 6 months, the team has played 5 games. 3 of those matches ended with a win. The won 3 of 5 home matches.In the last month the team has scored a total of 6 goals. That's an average of 1.2 goals per game.
D.C. United FormD.C. United played their last match 1 - 1 against Orlando City SC. In the last 6 Months, D.C. United has won a total of number of 1 matches and took 5 losses. Add to that 3 draws.On average, D.C. United's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.33 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 8 times about a goal.
Last MeetingsNew York City FCD.C. United09/01/20221-2D.C. UnitedNew York City FC05/18/20220-2New York City FCD.C. United10/23/20216-0New York City FCD.C. United06/27/20212-1

Free betting tip for the top match between D.C. United and D.C. United

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 11/17 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 49%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 51%.Best Tip Double Chance X223/18Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.