Millwall FC - Queens Park Rangers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between Millwall FC and Queens Park Rangers, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Millwall FC||Queens Park Rangers|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Millwall FC and Queens Park Rangers looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the The Den. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Lions who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMillwall FC
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 65%Under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 18%Under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 44%No 56%
Standout Millwall FC vs Queens Park Rangers odds
|Millwall FC||Draw||Queens Park Rangers|
Comparing the two teams
- Queens Park Rangers - Millwall FC4-307/18/2020
- Millwall FC - Queens Park Rangers1-209/21/2019
- Millwall FC - Queens Park Rangers0-004/10/2019
- Queens Park Rangers - Millwall FC2-009/19/2018
Millwall FC Form
- Millwall FC recorded a 0 - 1 when they played against Derby County FC last time around.
- Millwall FC has won 8 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 10 in the process.
- In their previous 25 matches, The Lions has scored a total of 26 goals, which works out at an average of 1.04 goals per game.
Queens Park Rangers Form
- The Hoops defeated Huddersfield Town in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Queens Park Rangers has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Queens Park Rangers has drawn 7.
- In their last 25 matches, Queens Park Rangers have scored a total of 26 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.04 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Millwall FC and Queens Park Rangers
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 4/5 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 62% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 71%.