Millwall FC - Coventry City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Millwall FC and Coventry City takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Millwall FC||Coventry City|
On , Millwall FC and Coventry City will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the The Den. With Millwall FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMillwall FC
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 57%Under 43%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 30%Under 70%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 13%Under 87%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 38%No 62%
Best odds for the tie between Millwall FC and Coventry City
|Millwall FC||Draw||Coventry City|
Comparing the two teams
Millwall FC Form
- In their last match, Millwall FC 1 - 1 against Nottingham Forest.
- Millwall FC has won 8 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 10 in the process.
- In their previous 25 matches, The Lions has scored a total of 26 goals, which works out at an average of 1.04 goals per game.
Coventry City Form
- The Coventry City defeated Preston North End FC in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Coventry City has registered a total of 5 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Coventry City has drawn 8.
- Coventry City average 0.91 goals per 90 minutes over their last 22 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 20 times from such encounters.
Millwall FC vs. Coventry City expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 5/6 from Unibet, with a probability rating of 63% ahead of kick-off.