Melbourne City - Western United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Planning to bet on the derby Melbourne City vs Western United? Our editorial team will help you beat the oddsmakers! We provide important statistics and precise tips for a successful bet!
|Melbourne City||Western United|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Melbourne City and Western United looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Melbourne Rectangular Stadium. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Western United who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 80%No 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 86%Under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 71%Under 29%
Top odds for the A-League match Melbourne City vs Western United
The latest results and performance in detail
- Western United - Melbourne City1-304/22/2023
- Melbourne City - Western United4-001/07/2023
- Melbourne City - Western United2-110/07/2022
- Melbourne City - Western United0-205/28/2022
Melbourne City Form
- On the previous matchday Sydney FC played against Melbourne City 4 - 0.
- In the last 6 months, the team has played 9 games. 5 of those matches ended with a win. The won 5 of 6 home matches.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 20 goals. That's an average of 2.22 goals per game.
Western United Form
- Western United played their last match 1 - 2 against Perth Glory.
- In the past 6 months Western United achieved 3 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the record.
- In the most recent month Western United has managed to score 9 goals, which consequently averages 1.29 goals per game.
Expert tip for the Derby match between Melbourne City and Western United
Backing the Both Teams To Score Yes/No market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an "Both Teams To Score" which is available at odds of with ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 80% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.