Manchester United - Brentford FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

We provide all the key predictions, stats, betting odds and tips for the upcoming Premier League match between Manchester United and Brentford FC. Read our betting tip for the statistical background information with the best odds for the match Manchester United vs Brentford FC. The betting tip is supplemented by an in-depth analysis with the direct comparison of both teams and current performance analysis. The advice of our professional betting experts increases your chances of winning!
Manchester United LogoL (2 - 0)D (0 - 0)L (7 - 0)W (3 - 0)W (0 - 2)
Old Trafford
Brentford FC LogoD (3 - 3)D (1 - 1)W (0 - 2)L (1 - 0)W (3 - 2)
2/31X2Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18
31/101X2Visit Unibet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
4/11X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Double Chance X2 13/10 Visit bet365#ad | T&C's apply | +18

On the teams of Manchester United and Brentford FC meet each other - and it's about three very important points in the Premier League. Kick-off of the match on 25. matchday is at . The performance curves and analysis of recent results indicate 49% probability of a home win for the hosts.

Exclusive betting tips and predictions for the match

Three-Way Bet49%Manchester United2/3Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18Total Goals Over/Under 2.555%Over 2.5 Goals5/8Visit bet365#ad | T&C's apply | +18Expert Tip51%Double Chance X213/10Visit bet365#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Important analyses and previews ahead of kick-off

Three-Way Bet49%Home Win24%X27%Away WinBoth Teams To Score Yes/No57%Yes  43%NoCorrect Score11%1-110%2-19%1-0
Total Goals Over/Under 2.555%Over  45%UnderTotal Goals Over/Under 3.533%Over  67%Under

Current odds for Manchester United vs Brentford FC

 ProbabilityManchester United49%Draw24%Brentford FC27%888sport Logo2/331/109/2Odd last updated: bet365 Logo4/716/517/4Odd last updated: Unibet Logo2/331/109/2Odd last updated: William Hill Logo3/53/19/2Odd last updated:

Both clubs in head to head comparison

Manchester United FormOn the previous matchday Newcastle United played against Manchester United 2 - 0.In the past months, the team won of games. of these were home games and of those duels were lost.The team has scored a total of number of goals in the last month. This is an average of goals per match.
Brentford FC FormBrentford FC played Brighton & Hove Albion in their last match 3 - 3.In the past months Brentford FC achieved wins, draws and losses in the record.On average, Brentford FC's goal rate in the last month is exactly goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer times about a goal.
Last MeetingsBrentford FCManchester United08/13/20224-0Manchester UnitedBrentford FC05/02/20223-0Brentford FCManchester United01/19/20221-3Manchester UnitedBrentford FC07/28/20212-2

Latest expert betting tips for the match Manchester United vs Brentford FC: Double Chance X2

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 2/3 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 49%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 51%.Best Tip Double Chance X213/10Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.