Los Angeles FC - Minnesota United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Looking for betting odds on Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United? We provide all stats, odds, predictions and tips for the upcoming clash. Our sports betting editorial team will help you find the perfect betting tip with the best odds! We provide crucial statistics and top analysis for your successful bet!
|Los Angeles FC||Minnesota United|
Los Angeles FC and Minnesota United meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Banc of California Stadium, with Los Angeles FC home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Best betting tips for this MLS match
Statistics and game analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
Top odds for the MLS match Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Direct comparison of the two teams
- Minnesota United - Los Angeles FC1-109/14/2022
- Los Angeles FC - Minnesota United2-005/02/2022
- Minnesota United - Los Angeles FC1-110/24/2021
- Los Angeles FC - Minnesota United2-207/29/2021
Los Angeles FC Form
- On the previous matchday Philadelphia Union played against Los Angeles FC 0 - 0.
- In the past 6 months, the team won 6 of 15 games. 5 of these were home games and 1 of those duels were lost.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 24 goals. That's an average of 1.6 goals per game.
Minnesota United Form
- Minnesota United played their last match 1 - 2 against St. Louis City SC.
- In the past 6 months Minnesota United achieved 5 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the record.
- On average, Minnesota United's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.11 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 21 times about a goal.
Betting tip from our experts for the match Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Double Chance. This market is available at a price of 1/8 from bet365, with a probability rating of 69% demonstrating its likelihood.