Lillestrøm SK - Odds Ballklubb Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our Lillestrøm SK vs Odds Ballklubb Betting Tip is based on valuable analysis, the principle of probability and the assessment of our sports betting experts. We have compiled all the important stats, the best odds and an educated betting recommendation for the match Lillestrøm SK vs Odds Ballklubb. The current team performances, the direct comparison of the teams and specific tips from our experts - all for your betting profit. We offer the best odds of the betting providers for a perfect betting tip!

EliteserienÅråsen Stadion | Lillestrøm
Lillestrøm SK
L(4 - 0)W(1 - 0)L(3 - 1)W(2 - 0)L(1 - 0)
Odds Ballklubb
L(1 - 2)L(2 - 1)W(2 - 0)L(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Lillestrøm SKOdds Ballklubb

Both Lillestrøm SK and Odds Ballklubb will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Åråsen Stadion on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Lillestrøm SK who are the favourites to come away with all three points.

Best betting tips for this Eliteserien match

Three-Way Bet

Lillestrøm SK
3/5 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
3/5 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Both Teams To Score
2/3 atOdd last updated:

Match facts and statistics

Lillestrøm SK39%Odds Ballklubb38%X23%Three-Way Bet
1-110%1-28%2-18%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 64%No 36%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%

Best Lillestrøm SK vs Odds Ballklubb pre-match odds

Odds Comparison

Lillestrøm SKDrawOdds Ballklubb
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill4/910/34/1
Odd last updated:

Direct comparison (h2h) of Lillestrøm SK and Odds Ballklubb

Last Meetings

  • Odds Ballklubb - Lillestrøm SK0-105/12/2023
  • Odds Ballklubb - Lillestrøm SK0-204/01/2023
  • Lillestrøm SK - Odds Ballklubb0-210/30/2022
  • Odds Ballklubb - Lillestrøm SK1-207/17/2022

Lillestrøm SK Form

  • Molde FK has played against Lillestrøm SK in their last match 4 - 0.
  • In the past 6 months, the team won 6 of 16 games. 4 of these were home games and 1 of those duels were lost.
  • The team has scored a total of number of 21 goals in the last 16 month. This is an average of 1.31 goals per match.

Odds Ballklubb Form

  • Odds Ballklubb played their last match 1 - 2 against Tromsø IL.
  • In the last 6 Months, Odds Ballklubb has won a total of number of 4 matches and took 5 losses. Add to that 3 draws.
  • On average, Odds Ballklubb's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.57 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 22 times about a goal.

Betting tip for Lillestrøm SK vs Odds Ballklubb: Exclusive prediction

Based on our current stats, we recommend betting on "Both Teams To Score" for this match. The last results and performances make us optimistic that we are right with this tip. For this bet you can now use the best odds of 2/3 at William Hill. The chance of winning is statistically 64%.

Best Tip: Both Teams To ScoreBest Odd: Place bet