Leeds United - Sheffield Wednesday Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Prediction, insider tips, performance analysis and betting tips with the best odds for the derby Leeds United vs Sheffield Wednesday. In-depth preview with head-to-head comparison and expert tip from our editorial team.
|Leeds United||Sheffield Wednesday|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Leeds United and Sheffield Wednesday looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Elland Road. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Peacocks who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
Current odds for Leeds United vs Sheffield Wednesday
Current form and performance comparison
Leeds United Form
- Ipswich Town FC has played against Leeds United in their last match 3 - 4.
- In the last 6 months, the team has played 4 games. 1 of those matches ended with a win. The won of 2 home matches.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 7 goals. That's an average of 1.75 goals per game.
Sheffield Wednesday Form
- Sheffield Wednesday played Cardiff City FC in their last match 2 - 1.
- In the past 6 months Sheffield Wednesday achieved wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the record.
- On average, Sheffield Wednesday's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 4 times about a goal.
Betting tip from our football experts for the derby between Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield Wednesday
Backing the Double Chance market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an "Double Chance X2" which is available at odds of 3/2 with William Hill ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 60% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.