Hatayspor - Pendikspor Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Be smarter than the bookies with our performance analysis of the teams and top stats for our Hatayspor vs Pendikspor Betting Tip. In addition, we provide an up-to-date analysis with head-to-head comparison the best odds for the exciting derby.
Performance of the last 10 matches
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Hatayspor and Pendikspor looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Mersin Arena. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Hatayspor who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
Hatayspor vs Pendikspor: The most attractive odds ahead kick-off
Direct comparison of the two teams
- Pendikspor - Hatayspor1-508/12/2023
- Gazişehir Gaziantep has played against Hatayspor in their last match 0 - 0.
- In the last 6 months, the team has played 19 games. 4 of those matches ended with a win. The won 1 of 5 home matches.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 25 goals. That's an average of 1.32 goals per game.
- Pendikspor played Antalyaspor AS in their last match 0 - 1.
- In the past 6 months Pendikspor achieved 3 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the record.
- On average, Pendikspor's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.05 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 20 times about a goal.
Betting tip from our football experts for the derby between Pendikspor and Pendikspor
Backing the Three-Way Bet market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an "Pendikspor" which is available at odds of 5/2 with Parimatch ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 33% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.