Hammarby IF - IFK Göteborg Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Want to bet on the match Hammarby IF vs IFK Göteborg? Beat the bookies with our help! Background information, performance analysis, forecast and betting tip with the best odds for the match Hammarby IF vs IFK Göteborg. In-depth analysis with head-to-head comparison and latest performance from football experts. We provide vital stats and valuable tips to help you win as much as possible!

AllsvenskanTele2 Arena | Stockholm
Hammarby IF
(0 - 1)(1 - 3)(4 - 2)(0 - 3)(0 - 0)
IFK Göteborg
(0 - 1)(1 - 0)(2 - 2)(4 - 2)(1 - 2)

Hammarby IFIFK Göteborg

Hammarby IF and IFK Göteborg are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Tele2 Arena. IFK Göteborg have been one of the standout teams in Allsvenskan over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.

Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off

Three-Way Bet

IFK Göteborg

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Under 2.5 Goals

Double Chance X2

Statistics and game analysis

IFK Göteborg37%Hammarby IF37%X26%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-110%1-010%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%

Best Hammarby IF vs IFK Göteborg pre-match odds

Hammarby IFDrawIFK Göteborg
William Hill7/105/210/3

Both clubs in head to head comparison

Last Meetings

  • IFK Göteborg - Hammarby IF1-105/21/2023
  • IFK Göteborg - Hammarby IF0-108/15/2022
  • Hammarby IF - IFK Göteborg3-007/11/2022
  • Hammarby IF - IFK Göteborg2-002/05/2022

Hammarby IF Form

  • On the previous matchday Varbergs BoIS played against Hammarby IF 0 - 1.
  • In the past 6 months, the team won 8 of 19 games. 5 of these were home games and 2 of those duels were lost.
  • The team has scored a total of number of 27 goals in the last 19 month. This is an average of 1.42 goals per match.

IFK Göteborg Form

  • IFK Göteborg played Mjällby AIF in their last match 0 - 1.
  • In the last 6 Months, IFK Göteborg has won a total of number of 7 matches and took 2 losses. Add to that 2 draws.
  • On average, IFK Göteborg's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.32 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 25 times about a goal.

Betting tip for Hammarby IF vs IFK Göteborg: Exclusive prediction

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): away win. For this bet, use the top odds of 4/1 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 37%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 63%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 21/20Place bet