Girona FC - UD Las Palmas Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Looking for betting odds on Girona FC vs UD Las Palmas? We provide all stats, odds, predictions and tips for the upcoming clash. Our sports betting editorial team will help you find the perfect betting tip with the best odds! We provide crucial statistics and top analysis for your successful bet!
|Girona FC||UD Las Palmas|
Both Girona FC and UD Las Palmas will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Estadi Montilivi on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Girona FC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this LaLiga tie
Statistics and game analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
Current odds for Girona FC vs UD Las Palmas
The latest results and performance in detail
- UD Las Palmas - Girona FC1-303/12/2022
- Girona FC - UD Las Palmas0-008/22/2021
- UD Las Palmas - Girona FC1-203/19/2021
- Girona FC - UD Las Palmas1-111/09/2020
Girona FC Form
- On the previous matchday FC Sevilla played against Girona FC 1 - 2.
- In the last 6 months, the team has played 17 games. 7 of those matches ended with a win. The won 3 of 5 home matches.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 27 goals. That's an average of 1.59 goals per game.
UD Las Palmas Form
- UD Las Palmas played Real Sociedad in their last match 0 - 0.
- In the last 6 Months, UD Las Palmas has won a total of number of matches and took 1 losses. Add to that 2 draws.
- In the most recent month UD Las Palmas has managed to score 1 goals, which consequently averages 0.33 goals per game.
Betting tip for Girona FC vs UD Las Palmas: Exclusive prediction
Based on our current stats, we recommend betting on "Over 2.5 Goals" for this match. The last results and performances make us optimistic that we are right with this tip. For this bet you can now use the best odds of 15/14 at 888sport. The chance of winning is statistically 48%.