Getafe CF - CA Osasuna Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Find key dates, the best odds and a specific Getafe CF vs CA Osasuna betting tip here. Both teams in a direct comparison and precise betting suggestions from our editorial team - so that you beat the bookmakers. Our experts provide statistics, analysis and an valuable prediction for the outcome of the match.
Getafe CF LogoW (0 - 1)D (1 - 1)L (1 - 0)W (1 - 0)L (1 - 0)
Coliseum Alfonso Pérez
CA Osasuna LogoW (2 - 0)L (3 - 0)W (3 - 1)L (1 - 0)L (0 - 2)
3/21X2Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18
5/21X2Visit Unibet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
31/101X2Visit Unibet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Double Chance X2 11/20 Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Top odds for the LaLiga match Getafe CF vs CA Osasuna

 ProbabilityGetafe CF37%Draw32%CA Osasuna31%888sport Logo3/239/2040/17Odd last updated: bet365 Logo7/57/45/2Odd last updated: Unibet Logo3/239/2040/17Odd last updated: William Hill Logo16/1117/105/2Odd last updated:

Direct comparison of the two teams

Getafe CF FormOn the previous matchday Real Betis Sevilla played against Getafe CF 0 - 1.In the past 6 months, the team won 6 of 22 games. 4 of these were home games and 1 of those duels were lost.In the last month the team has scored a total of 20 goals. That's an average of 0.91 goals per game.
CA Osasuna FormCA Osasuna played Athletic Bilbao in their last match 2 - 0.In the last 6 Months, CA Osasuna has won a total of number of 7 matches and took 4 losses. Add to that 1 draws.In the most recent month CA Osasuna has managed to score 18 goals, which consequently averages 0.82 goals per game.
Last MeetingsCA OsasunaGetafe CF09/18/20220-2CA OsasunaGetafe CF05/11/20221-1Getafe CFCA Osasuna12/19/20211-0CA OsasunaGetafe CF04/03/20210-0

Free betting tip for the top match between CA Osasuna and CA Osasuna

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 3/2 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 37%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 63%.Best Tip Double Chance X211/20Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.