FC Utrecht - Go Ahead Eagles Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Most important stats, the highest betting odds and an accurate prediction for the match FC Utrecht vs Go Ahead Eagles. The teams' current form, head-to-head comparison and real expert tips - free for our readers. We have background information, a head-to-head comparison, a straight forecast and a promising betting tip with the best odds for the Eredivisie match Utrecht vs Go Ahead Eagles.
FC Utrecht LogoD (2 - 2)L (1 - 2)W (0 - 3)D (2 - 2)L (2 - 0)
Stadion Galgenwaard
Go Ahead Eagles LogoL (4 - 1)D (2 - 2)W (2 - 0)L (2 - 1)W (1 - 0)
13/181X2Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18
31/101X2Visit Unibet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
7/21X2Visit bet365#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Double Chance X2 23/20 Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18

FC Utrecht vs Go Ahead Eagles: The most attractive odds ahead kick-off

 ProbabilityFC Utrecht47%Draw24%Go Ahead Eagles29%888sport Logo13/183/118/5Odd last updated: bet365 Logo7/103/17/2Odd last updated: Unibet Logo13/183/118/5Odd last updated: William Hill Logo7/1011/418/5Odd last updated:

Performance analysis of both teams in comparison

FC Utrecht FormNEC Nijmegen has played against FC Utrecht in their last match 2 - 2.In the past 6 months, the team won 8 of 18 games. 4 of these were home games and 1 of those duels were lost.The team has scored a total of number of 32 goals in the last 18 month. This is an average of 1.78 goals per match.
Go Ahead Eagles FormGo Ahead Eagles played SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden in their last match 4 - 1.In the past 6 months Go Ahead Eagles achieved 4 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the record.In the most recent month Go Ahead Eagles has managed to score 24 goals, which consequently averages 1.41 goals per game.
Last MeetingsGo Ahead EaglesFC Utrecht01/15/20232-2Go Ahead EaglesFC Utrecht04/14/20220-3Go Ahead EaglesFC Utrecht03/05/20221-1FC UtrechtGo Ahead Eagles12/11/20210-0

Latest expert betting tips for the match FC Utrecht vs Go Ahead Eagles: Double Chance X2

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 13/18 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 47%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 53%.Best Tip Double Chance X223/20Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.