FC Metz - RC Lens Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between FC Metz and RC Lens takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Metz||RC Lens|
Both FC Metz and RC Lens will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Stade Saint-Symphorien on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is RC Lens who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this Ligue 1 match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetRC Lens
Expert TipRC Lens
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%
Standout FC Metz vs RC Lens odds
|FC Metz||Draw||RC Lens|
Performance analysis of FC Metz and RC Lens
- RC Lens - FC Metz0-002/09/2019
- FC Metz - RC Lens2-009/01/2018
- RC Lens - FC Metz1-108/28/2018
FC Metz Form
- In their last match, FC Metz 0 - 2 against Montpellier HSC.
- FC Metz has won 5 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 17 goals in their last 15 matches, The FC Metz averages 1.13 goals per game.
RC Lens Form
- In their last match, RC Lens recorded a 0 - 3 when they took on AS Monaco.
- RC Lens have recorded 7 win/s, 3 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- RC Lens average 1.71 goals per 90 minutes over their last 14 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 24 times from such encounters.
FC Metz vs. RC Lens expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Three-Way Bet, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 3/2 from William Hill, with a probability rating of 44% ahead of kick-off.