FC Lorient - RC Lens Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Ligue 1 match between FC Lorient and RC Lens, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 5 matches
|FC Lorient||RC Lens|
|Shots on Goal||03|
Both FC Lorient and RC Lens will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Stade du Moustoir on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is FC Lorient who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Lorient
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%
Best odds for the clash between FC Lorient and RC Lens
|FC Lorient||Draw||RC Lens|
Performance analysis of FC Lorient and RC Lens
- RC Lens - FC Lorient1-011/02/2019
- RC Lens - FC Lorient0-104/23/2019
- FC Lorient - RC Lens2-211/30/2018
- FC Lorient - RC Lens1-102/03/2018
FC Lorient Form
- FC Lorient recorded a 2 - 0 when they played against AS Saint-Étienne last time around.
- FC Lorient has won 1 and lost 0 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 0 in the process.
- In their previous 2 matches, The FC Lorient has scored a total of 3 goals, which works out at an average of 1.5 goals per game.
RC Lens Form
- In their last match, RC Lens recorded a 1 - 0 when they took on Paris Saint Germain.
- Over the last 6 month, RC Lens has registered a total of 1 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, RC Lens has drawn 0.
- In their last 2 matches, RC Lens have scored a total of 2 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Ligue 1 match between FC Lorient and RC Lens
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/10 from William Hill, with a probability rating of 61% ahead of kick-off.